Historic Brick and Tile Building
101 - 103 East State Street, Mason City, IA
The Brick and Tile Building was originally known as the Modern Brotherhood of America Building.
This eight story, steel-frame structure was built in 1916, and was dedicated in June of 1917 by
former President William Howard Taft. In 2002, the Brick and Tile Building was listed on the
National Register of Historic Places.
The Brick and Tile Building is conveniently located in downtown Mason City, within walking distance
of the post office, several restaurants, and a variety of shopping venues. Currently open for